Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend Getaway

We had a busy weekend but everyone was happy especially my daughter. On Saturday we took her to the Bay Area Discovery Museum after we did some errands. By the time we got there it's already close to closing but the lady said if we waited for another 10 minutes, she could let us in for free. Woohoo even better. So we picked up two sticker books for my daughter at the gift shop while we waited. The museum is pretty small as I thought and a lot of stuff were already put away when we got in. And I didn't see any trains or plan toys for play so it's a little disappointing. But my daughter had fun and that's all it matters so we may take her there again. I'll make sure to bring a camera though.

The day after, the whole family were out again. This time we went south. The weather was really nice for a beach day so we decided to go to half moon bay. On the way we stopped by a little farm/park. I've seen kids horse riding every time we passed it. The place is called Lemos Farm.


The train tunnel that looks "scary".



A peacock showing off her beauty.


This is actually from the park across the road. Not a lot of kids were in there.



This is the horse my daughter was riding on. It's the first time she rode a real horse. She got freaked out but she did wave bye bye to her pony.


Next weekend we need to find some other places to go. Beach? Mountain? Park? Or Museum?



3 comments:

Lulu said...

ooo what a fun weekend! I need suggestions on places to go around the area as well haha. Now that the weather is getting warmer, it just makes me want to go out! take your daughter to the beach :D

Laura L said...

nice place to go for, when I was a kid, my mom used to bring me to zoo and I love the penguins so much. haha!

Bijin Blair said...

The beach! I used to enjoy going to the beach when I was tiny ahaha =D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails