Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stuff in the Mail...

As I'm trying to fix the blog layout today, I'm only going to post something short. Finally got the rest of the Coffret D'or Spring eyeshadow palettes and 3 Lunasol nail polishes. I've already got the Jewelcious Eyes 04 because I think it's going to be sold out pretty quickly. But surprisingly 02 is also very hot and I heard it's been sold out in a lot of places too. Luckily I was able to find it. It's actually really nice, softer but comparable to 04.


However I want to wait for later to show the eyeshadows but I will show the nail polishes today =)


They're the LE Prismatical collection, Green, Orange, Pink and Blue. I used the Prismatical Blue for my last Color of the Week. So check it out here.



7 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my gosh, what a great haul! I can't wait to see ALL of your Coffret d'Or palettes, hehe... ;)

The Lunasol polishes look super summery!

Laura L said...

pink color and blue color is adorable. haha,very spring feel

Lulu said...

omg awesome haul! all the polishes look so pretty :) i love that orange and pink ones!

Crystal said...

Wow, awesome. I love the nail polishes. I am interested in the eye shadows though, I would love to hear a review from you sometime.^0^

Bijin Blair said...

Yeah, 02 is reaaaally popular!

Georgina said...

im wondering, do you use ALL your e/s palettes? you haave a LOT!!! hehe. the nail polish photo looks so pretty and perfect for summer! are they all sheer like the blue one from your last post? :)

amynaree said...

those colors look perfect for spring!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails