Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sakura is here

It's Spring again. Even though the weather still feels chill, sakura season is right around corner in Japan. At the same time, Starbucks launched seasonal sakura themed drinks and products to celebrate this season.


Sakura Cream Frappuccino and Sakura Steamer. Sakura Cream Frappuccino is sakura powder and sweet red bean powder blended with milk, ice and whipped cream, topped with flakes of sakura-flavoured chocolate. Sakura Steamer is a hot sweet sakura-flavoured milk shake topped with foamed milk and freeze-dried sakura petals.


Sakura Tumbler and Sakura Mug


Sakura Chiffon Cake and Sakura Steamed Bun


Sakura Biscotti and Sakura Macaron


Sakura Baked Meringue


There're so many items that I like, such as the water bottle, stainless steel tumbler, the frapp, milkshake, chiffon cake, steamed bun, and macaron. But out of everything, I adore the Bearista Girl the most. I wish it's available here but I highly doubt it.

(source: starbucks jp)





3 comments:

Lulu said...

omg everything's so adorable!!! I really want to grab that sakura maracon out of the screen and eat it!! *drool* hahaha

Laura L said...

so cute... i wanna taste the cake!

Crystal said...

WoW, everything is sooooo pretty. I am sooo tempted to get everything from this collection. Sakura is my favourite flower!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails