Monday, July 12, 2010

Color of the Week - Chanel Cassis

Hello Monday! How's everyone doing today? It's CotW time again and I'm doing a simple swatch of Chanel 339 Cassis today. I hope you like it.

I'm not sure if the US counters carry this color. I actually got it in Vancouver, Canada several years ago. Oh boy the tax rate was horrible there, if I didn't remember wrong it was 12%. Anyways let's look at the bottle and packaging first.


Made in France 13ml


This is what it looks like with one coat. It's a deep plum kind of pink with no shimmer. The coverage is not 100% so a second coat is a need.


The texture of this polish is very smooth and it's easy enough to achieve the streak free application. 


Under natural lighting (closest to true color)


Under flash


I really like the glossy non shimmery finish of this polish. The color is elegant and classy. It's truly Chanel.



6 comments:

Annie Dong said...

Haha, I think this is the color that Dior's Lip Glow becomes on my lips! xD I think I like it better as a nail polish tho! ;D

Denysia Yu said...

Love this color! I wish I could get it right now! :)

Georgina said...

hi babe! the color is elegant and classy indeed, it must be super flattering too! :)

thanks for the comment on the hair color! im also veering towards the lighter one.

seriously babe, where do u live? because if ever i decide to migrate i will consider your city and be neighbors with you so I can come over and try your pasta! and see your whole cosme. collection! hahaha ;)

Lulu said...

Very pretty! This is something that I wouldn't mind wearing everyday!

Unknown said...

wow, really look classy, like it

. said...

What a hot colour! Really pretty~ =)

12% tax? Seems okay to me. Here in the UK we get charged 17.5%! And come next year it's going up to 20%.....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails