Monday, April 19, 2010

Recent Products from Sephora Sale

Sephora's having a 15% discount lately so I got myself some more unnecessary stuff. Some of the packages have already came in. Let me show you.

Urban Decay Stereophonic 24/7 pencil eye liner set and two Shu Uemura lipsticks. Due to recent economy, Shu is pulling off all its US counters pretty soon. That's really a sad thing. I just have to get me something before it goes bye bye.


Kinerase is a skincare brand that many dermatologists recommend. I tried its serum that came with my Clarisonic skin cleansing brush and really liked. So I got a cleanser. It's supposed to repair signs of sun damage in 4 weeks. That would be really amazing if it works.


Also got myself the new Dior HydraLife Pro-Youth Protective Fluid for day time use. Review is coming soon.


Today is the last day for the discount. Hurry up girls~!



6 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

Some of the packages? What else did you get? :D

Lulu said...

oo you got some great stuff! I had no idea the Shu Tsumori Chisato lippie is back in stock! Over Xmas I waited forever for it to go back in stock and it never did :(

Lulu said...

oo what's the other color of shu lippie you got? :p and haha some of the packages? :p

Annie Dong said...

Coolio! Nice haul! I still have not tried UB liners... I actually haven't tried anything from UB, not even their primer, oy! Knowing me, I probably won't try it until years from now. :/

Anticipating your blog sale! :D But don't put up anything too nice - I want to keep my wallet as inflated as possible. ;P

Crystal said...

Nice haul. I got a few stuff also, but I'm too broke to get more, haha!I just want to buy the entire store, don't we all?

clover said...

oo! i got the UD set too haha~ too good to resist!! D:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails