Friday, April 30, 2010

May Beauty Magazines

It's the end of April so that means new magazines for June will be in stock soon. That also means it's time to post some magazine pictures for May.


Let's look at some GWP (gift with purchase) items from the 3 magazines. It's always nice to get a little something extra.




New models for Voce. I think the very front one looks the best. What about you?


These Chanel tattoos look amazing. They were originally hand-drawn by Peter Philips. I'd so want them if only they don't cost $75.


Clinique's new brightening essence is advertised on every magazine lately. I also got the Western market version. Review is coming soon.



Whitening products have becoming a big deal in Japan, well always but especially during summer time. Everyone wants to stay fair.


These are some of the products featured on Biteki.


New Shiseido White Lucent line. I also got some products but haven't used yet. So the reviews will be coming later on.


This is the GWP from Maquia. It could be used as hand band, necklace and even decoration. So versatile.


Some of the backstage makeup trends. These thick white eyeliners are brave yet refreshing.


The whitening product battle on Maquia.


I really want to try those Haku and RMK masks.


Last but not least, Risa Hirako is modeling for Coffret D'or new base makeup. Her angelic and innocent face makes me want to get those items again, especially the compact case.





7 comments:

Denysia Yu said...

I love buying magazines! Especially Asian ones! :D

Lulu said...

i love asian magazines because of their gwp hahaha. Can't wait to hear what you think of the clinique essence, i am on the verge of buying one to try out myself too haha. i should wait till i hear your review about it! <3

Crystal said...

I am always seeking a good whitening product also. Can't wait for your reviews. I want to try the coffert d'or compact also. But the Queen show just recommended IPSA, I don't know, hard choice! haha, thanks for sharing!

Annie Dong said...

I think I saw someone on YouTube who had bought and applied the Chanel bracelet tattoos... looked... interesting... lol~ I think I'd rather save up (and save up some more and more and more and more and more) for a real piece of Chanel jewelry. At least it wouldn't fade away. ;D

Georgina said...

oh did you get the new white lucent serum? im so curious if it really works! :)

Musicalhouses said...

Great magazine pictures! Love them!

Bijin Blair said...

You're so diligent in buying jmagz! I've given up, they are too pricey =(

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails